Our excellent adventure begins on Oct 6th in Portland, Oregon. From there, we will fly to London where we will get over the jet lag and catch some of the sights before taking the Eurostar train through the chunnel to Paris. We will have 3 nights and 2 1/2 days in London, just an overview. Once in Paris, we will meet up with our friends, Steve and Bonnie. We are planning to see a little of Paris and Giverny together before joining a Rick Steves' tour, Best of Paris in 7 Days. After the tour, there will be time for some relaxation in Reims before heading home. We are planning to rent a car and tour the Route de la Champagne for a day. Then we will take a train to Charles de Gaulle airport for the flight back home. It will all be over too soon!
Hope you enjoy sharing our adventure!
I know you will have a great time.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great trip. I wish I could go with you. I'll go along vicariously through your blog.
ReplyDelete